Love Quotes

Love Quotes :-  


1. You tears make me want to change the world so that it won,t hurt you anymore....


2.it,s funny that what i read love quotes,you seem to pop up into my head 

3. Love has its own season ,ins on reasons for coming and going .you cannot bribe it or coax it into staying.you can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you.


4.i want to be  only to get change to see how amazing you really are

5. If you are not one ,then why doses my heart teels me that you are !!

6. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him

7.  When you think you’re first falling in love, just then you realize your falling out of love


8.  Love can make you do some Cray things... but what's really crazy is not being held in your arms


9. "In my eyes you are the world but in yours you are one person"


10. Relationships and trust go hand in hand"-Breanne Abbott "I am a sailor, you're my first mate we signed on together, we coupled our fate Hauled up our anchor, determined not to fail


Love Quotes:-  

True love means loving more than enough..that you would never ever think of leaving at all


the true love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to someone because that is one shared feeling. when you meet someone and fall in love whit him that is not the true love still if this person shared your feelings that still is notthe true love.


true love does not exist..

 love is a feeling deep inside your soul where you know that this girl has changed the beating of your heart, a beautiful pain that heals when you see her , an unforgettable moment when she holds your hands , love is life , life is love. so live it and love it.

 “I think about him every day and night. I just can’t get him out my head; I
 told him everything he needed to know. Now I am waiting for him to tell me 
what he’s thinking. The next thing I know I open my door and he’s there. He 

hugs me and I knew it was love

 love is full of sacrifices.

love is a deep appreciation of some thing.